Vectorial optical manipulation of soft matter
- Generation of light fields with various spatial distributions of intensity, phase and polarization, as polarization patterns, complex and vector beams.
- Polarization holography for optical microdevices.
- Development of microobjects (fluid and solid) with engineered internal structures for microfluidics and microphotonics.
- Optical manipulation of anisotropic, chiral microobjects.
- Light induced structuring and control of supramolecular organization in soft matter.
Project of Great Relevance, Italy-Mexico, funded by the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
University of Calabria.
WG2: Optical control in microfluidics